Thursday 4 October 2012

Organic Surge / Face Wash

Daily Care Face Wash* £5.19 / 200ml

I've been using a few new skincare items lately one of which is a facial wash by Organic Surge, this is the first time I've tried the brand and know it won't be my last. The Daily Care Face Wash is aimed at all Skin Types and smells of roses, YAY for a rose fanatic like me. I can't believe this organic face wash only costs £5.19, it has the EcoCert certificate labelled on the back of the bottle.
The pump is really nice to use, the shape of it feels nice. Silly I know but if you've seen this or tried it you'll know what I mean. 

I have combination skin which has become sensitive, I was a little weary of using this to begin with despite being Organic. I think the mix of essential oils would've been a little too much for my skin to deal with but it's coped just fine with it. It didn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight, i've also tried this with my Clarasonic Mia and it worked a treat. Organic Surge products are 100% free from parabens, SLS, artificial fragrances and colourants. Plus they're animal friendly and against animal testing.  


Organic Surge have just launched a limited edition handwash to support  The Archie Foundation. All proceeds go towards the foundation helping sick children and their families in the north of Scotland.


Organic Surge is available online and nationwide at John lewis and Waitrose.

Have you tried Organic Surge? I would love to know your recommendations?

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥