Wednesday 3 October 2012

Case Mate / Customised iPhone Case


Case Mate Custom Case* £25

I'm an avid photo taker and love Instagram with a passion, so having a customisable iPhone case is very exciting and pleasing! Case Mate allows you to customise your own iPhone case with photos from Instagram or Facebook. It's really easy to design and it didn't take me long to make my own bespoke case! You simply log in to Facebook or Instagram and then select your images and drag them into the spaces. The on-screen step by step is very easy to follow.

I went for the Barely There option which is a classic slim case. The next deciding factor is the background shade and the layout, I wanted as many photos as possible on my case so opted for the Grid option which allows you to add eight images. Next I went for the Light Green background and have to say- I love it, it's a nice pastel mint shade. I can't stop looking at it and have had lots of comments from family and friends. This would make an amazing gift for someone!

Case Mate offers FREE saver shipping to the UK and Ireland!

What do you think of the Custom Case idea? Would you customise your own case?

Sherrie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awww tthat is such a cute idea, would make a good gift too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it would make a fab gift! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥