Thursday 16 February 2012

Make a FREE Lush facemask with Clipper teas!!!

yep you read the title of this blog post correctly. Lush have joined forces with Clipper to give people the chance to experience a face mask making workshop when you purchase a promotional pack of Clipper Green tea.

I'm actually a big fan of Green tea and all the benefits which come from drinking Green Tea, great for cleansing your system and hydrating which is a big factor for me. Not to mention the amount of anti-oxidants and plus it's calorie free peeps so when you are craving for something naughty then pop the kettle on instead!



Lush say-

Book online at www.lush.co.uk to join in at your local Lush for a cup of Clipper whilst learning all about fresh handmade skincare.  You will then get to make your own Catastrophe Cosmetic facemask, with fresh blueberries, to take away with you and enjoy at home.


I thought you may like to have a nosey at the Catastrophe facemask you will be making, it almost looks good enough to eat but of course I wouldn't recommend you actually do that!



 

Will you be buying a pack fo Clipper Green tea or have you already??


 

Thanks for reading,



Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I took advantage of this offer myself, so glad I did, just wrote a blog about my amazing day at lush. Did you go to one?

    http://kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥