Friday 30 September 2011

Philip Kingsley* Elasticizer

I've started to get myself into a really good hair routine and have been really encouraging healthy shiny hair with the help of masks and treatments. I do dye my hair and use styling tools on my hair so it's important I look after it and keep it healthy and hydrated.
Philip Kingsley has a great product for dry/damaged hair, I've never used a product like this before and seriously noticed a difference from the first treatment. I can't believe I've not read about this more on blogs because this geninuely deserves a RAVE review so I'm going to give it one. I was lucky to receive this as a gift and am so glad I did.

 


So what's so special then I hear you say?? WELL this was originally created for the very glamorous Audrey Hepburn, so no wonder this is an award wining product. This is a pre shampoo intensive treatment which is extremely moisturizing and delivers elasticity, bounce and shine to hair.
Included with the product is a very fetching hair cap which you can pop on when you are letting the treatment process. I've find this really helpful and has saved me on rolls of clingfilm ha ha!
Elasticizer is a little pricey costing £25.50 for 150ml I did find it on QVC for £22.50 so thats a few pennies saved. I think if you shop around you could probably find a good deal.


For best results you should use this regulary and part of your normal hair routine however you must NOT use Elasticizer for THREE days before and THREE days after chemical processing. This is because of the hair follicles. You need to dampen your hair and apply the elasticizer in sections and work the product into the hair whilst applying then pop on your hair cap and wait for 20-30 minutes. Rinse well and then proceed with your normal shampoo and conditioner routine. The consistency is thick but very lightweight, now I know that probably sounds funny but it's true.

Philip Kingsley recommends the following:
When to Use on Unprocessed hair
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair, use once or twice a month
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair, use once a week When to Use on Processed hair
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair, use once a week
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair, use twice a week
 

 I found this quick video showing you how quick and easy it is to use...




Have you heard of this product before or tried it? 
If not then you HAVE to it's amazing.


1 comment:

  1. This sounds fab, im looking for something like this so will have to save some pennies and invest x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥