Tuesday 23 November 2010

Eyeko & NOTD

Morning my lovely followers :)

Today is a quick post showing my recent goodies from Eyeko aswell as my NOTD. I'm hoping to do more of these as they are so quick and simple to do and I always love seeing nail colours.

I just LOVE the packaging! So querky and different and fun!

When I saw Vintage I loved it, I don't have anything like this in my nail polish collection so this was new and exciting for me! I used 2 coats as normal but sadly on one of my nails the colour looked a little washy and to be honest and could've done with a 3rd coat. Overall the colour pay off is lovely, the brush and bottle are different from anything I have tried in the past and I like it.


Vintage £3.50

I was lucky enough as an Eyeko Ambassador to recieve a free Fat Balm of your choice when I made a purchase, so I picked Toffee and LOVE it! The balms are LE, but I'm not sure till when but if you like the look of them then I would pick up one or two or all six of them. The colour is perfect for the cheeks and lips. The smell is better than expected, I really thought the smell was going to be too much or over powering seeings it is Toffee. However you just get a nice hint of the scent just right. Just don't eat it!


Fat Balm £6.00

This is such a pretty colour with a nice sheen, great as a highlighter! Eyeko describe this so much better so here is what they say-

Slicks of juicy colour, infused with light reflecting particles, moisturising Jojoba oil and added SPF15 make for fuller, softer, sexier lips. Add a hint of colour and shine as you protect and hydrate your kisser! Dab on to cheeks to for a touch of blush. Mineral oil and lanolin FREE!

Lastly is one of their NEW! London Lips in Soho.

For making my first order as an Eyeko Ambassador I recieved my Ambassador pack which contained a free product... London Lips Soho. I must be honest and say this is a colour which I would normally shy away from. However after being sent this I have a few ideas to jazz up some old lip colours with this shade.

Eyeko has a special offer of the week every week funnily enough ha ha! So this weeks special offer is with every £15 purchase you recieve a free Liquid Glitter eyeliner when you enter GLITTER in the special comments box.


Don't forget to enter my special Ambassadors code E10760 when you spend £15 you recieve a FREE GIFT :) Happy Days


Thanks for stopping by :)



6 comments:

  1. I own exactly the same products amongst other products by Eyeko. The 'Vintage' polish is one of my absolute faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL haven't tried eyeko! Even after countless gurus praising them! I seriously need to join the bandwagon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the balm in Toffee :) It looks like a gorgeous neutral! Also, wow to the pigmentation of the London Lips gloss :) Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this polish color.
    And the fat balm looks really yummy!I think I might buy it soon!
    Thanks for the swatches!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been wanting to try Eyeko products for the longest but i've never gotten around to it lol.

    i love the NOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of the nail polish. Everyone's been raving about the Fat Balms, I might have to look into them soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥