Friday 25 November 2011

SIGMA FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY

Hello peeps, I'm sure you've heard that Sigma are having their BLACK FRIDAY today and for today only they are offering FREE WORLDWIDE postage!!!!  Started 9am and ENDS 5pm UNITED STATES Standard Central time.

So incase you didn't know or you where still thinking whether to buy or not then I thought I would let you know what I've bought and why.

After searching through heaps of reviews on google and YouTube I finally decided to buy the Synthetic Sigmax Duo with the classic matte handles. I loved the fact they are so dense and can be used for powder and liquid. I intend to use them for my cream blushers, liquid foundations and highlighters. These where on sale for $24/ roughly £16 which again is amazing!!



And I also decided to purchase the Travel Kit Naughty In Black which has both face and eye brushes in, this would be a great kit for anyone new to Sigma or if anyone wants to buy some brushes to use for the first time. They come in a handy sleek and very chic travel pouch which is great for storing them in as well as travelling with them.The kit consists of 7 brushes,   Plus what's even better is the price, these were $49.oo but not on sale for $39/roughly £26 which is amazing!!!

PLUS an added extra!




You can convert the USD into your own currency using XE Conversion system.

 

REMEMBER to use the FREE shipping code- BF2011.


If you're not a Sigma Affiliate then please use my code- 58782 you get a free gift when you spend over $30!


 

 

Thanks for reading! I would love to know what you decide to buy!


 

1 comment:

  1. If I had enough £££, I would have purchased a lot more. But for now, got myself the F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥