Friday 25 November 2011

Get merry with Berry Face Masque

Yay it's FRIDAY!! Normally Friday is my face mask day, if I have time during the day I pop on a mask but if not I like to pop one on and then sit and relax in alovely bubble bath. So trying to spread the festive cheer I wanted to show you a cheap and cheerful face mask by Montagne Jeunesse.

The Very Berry face mask is great for dry skin types or if you feel your skin needs a nice drink! Very berry is an ultra moisturising and cleansing face mask so this is perfect for this time of year! I love the soft purple colour of the mask thanks to the blueberries, I'm a big fruit fan and love most fruits one of which are blueberries so I knew this mask was going to be a winner on all levels.



Montagne Jeunesse say-

Bursting with the juice of pressed Blueberries and crushed Cranberries our fruity beauty is packed with antioxidants. Nourishing Peach Kernel oil and soothing Aloe will leave your skin refreshed and cleansed.


If you fancy getting merry with Very Berry face mask then pop to your local Boots, Superdrug, Asda or even buy online from www.Montagnejeunesse.com.


If you buy from the Montagne Jeunesse web site they currently have 4 for 3 on a wide selection of products and offer super cheap delivery for the UK so check the site out, you could even pick up a few masks and give them for stocking fillers!

What's making you Merry today?


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥