Monday 28 March 2011

Do you have a spring in your step?

Have you embraced the Spring? Has your makeup look changed to suit the season?

I love the spring and summer make up looks, fresh, dewy skin, bronzed skin, wide eyes, blushed cheeks and shinny pretty lips!
Beauty Bay is currently the largest online store which stocks a vast amount of brands.



For summer there are 3 key areas to focus on for the summer look, the face, cheeks and lips are all key, the eyes are bright and wide with a lashings of mascara.

The products which drew my attention the most was the stunning Too Faced Peach Leopard Bronzer. Just looking at the compact is satisying enough for me ha ha! This is a twist on the popular Pink Leopard print bronzer, anything which says the word Peach grabs my attention. With shimmery hues of peach and a matte chocolate bronzer give you a radiant look which is perfect for the summer!

For the cheeks I thought the Stila Convertible Colour compacts looked bright and refreshing, they come in a range of shades, the colours Gerbera, Petunia and Fuchsia catch my eye. I love using cream blushes on the cheeks in the summer such a nice change.

Finally for the lips, I thought the Lip Gloss Quads by Cargo looked perfect, you can totally change your look depending on your lip colour. You could carry these around with you use a colour for the day and then if you fancy popping out after work for a few drinks then use another colour to change your look!

Has anyone tried any of these products? I would love to know what you think, these would be the summer products which I would love to create a look with. What products are you using to create your summer look?

1 comment:

  1. Coral Lips and Cheeks all the way!!
    :D

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥