Sunday 27 March 2011

I'm in love with Lilac Dream & Seche Vite...NOTD

Evening lovelies, I hope the sun has been shining for you today!

This is just a quick NOTD for you, I've been wearing the stunning Lilac Dream by Models Own all week and love it. I was lucky to win this 7 Models Own nail file which is brill, from the lovely Steph from Beauty Rambles. Lilac Dream is the perfect shade for the spring, I even have matching tootsies. Another nail product which I recently fell in love with is the very popular Seche Vite. This is by far the best ever top coat I have EVER tried. I can 100% honestly say I will never buy another top coat this is the best ever. I love how quick it dries and it doesn't feel tacky on your nails and leaves such a glossy finish ♥ This is worth every penny ♥

My new Love


What has been your perfect spring polish?


8 comments:

  1. That nail polish is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this nail polish too and i love it! That top coat looks gorgeous as well. How much is it?
    =) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seche vite is awesome stuff! I really like the smell of it too although thats probably not a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Seche Vite dry fast top coat recently, and I love it too! I got a free Seche Vite base coat, but it doesn't seem to be anything special. Lilac Dream looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SV is awesome ! My fav spring polish is China Glaze - Re-fresh Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous on you!! perfect shade for coming into spring and summer :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lilac Dream :-) looks lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beauiful colour - sv looks fab!

    i love barry m pink flamingo : ) new follower alert honey fab blogx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥