Thursday 1 November 2012

NATorigin Loose Powder Foundation

 

After my rave review of the NATorigin Lengthening Mascara, I have another great review for you today- NATorigin Loose Powder Foundation.

The foundation comes in 4 shades, I have the shade Sable which is fine for me. It may be slightly warm on the days I'm feeling a little pale. It feels great on, it doesn't cling to any dry patches on my face like some loose powders have a tendency of doing. It looks lovely on, upon swatching I could see it has a very fine subtle gold sheen to it which gives a natural glow. This is down the special ingredient, ultra-micronised shells of organic argan nuts. The packaging is what you would expect from a loose foundation, unscrew lid and sifter style packaging inside. I like to use my bdellium 959 Powder Blending Brush.

I can see me reaching for this lots in the Summer. I think during the Autumn/Winter I'm a liquid gal. What about you guys? Do you change your foundation for the seasons? The Loose Powder is 100% natural, certified organic by Ecocert greenlife.

NATorigin is an award-winning range of natural and organic hypoallergenic skincare and cosmetics. If you suffer from sensitive skin or you prefer to use natural organic products this range would be perfect for you!


What foundation are you currently using? Have you tried a Loose Powder Foundation?

Sherrie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥