Thursday 25 October 2012

Origins Plantscription | Anti-Aging Foundation & Concealer


 Plantscription Foundation* £28.00 / Plantscription Concealer* £16.00

I have been trying a few different foundations lately, the new Origins Plantscription Foundation SPF15 has made a lasting impression on me. I am a big BB cream fan as you know but recently I've wanted to try something different and found myself reverting back to my liquid foundations for the Autumn. I think I need a little extra coverage. The Plantscription Anti-Aging foundation is surprisingly light, when I first applied it I was a little disappointed and expected the consistency to be thicker/heavier. However...how wrong was I? Despite the formula being lighter the coverage is very good and it seriously lasts all day even on my combination skin. This is certainly buildable and looks so natural and flawless on the skin, it feels like you don't have anything on. Another deciding factor is the anti-aging part, seeings as I'm not getting any younger I like to know my skin is being protected. I have been wearing the shade 02 light-neutral which is perfect for my skin tone. I thought the shade selection is great, there's 12 shades which are either neutral/cool/warm. I think this is great because most people know if their skin is a neutral/warm/cool tone. My skin feels hydrated and doesn't look shiney as the day progresses which is another big thumbs up in my books!

The matching Plantscription Anti-Aging Concealer is also a good product, I don't think it's enough coverage for my bluey-tinged under eye area. Having said that, I think if I used my colour corrector underneath  this would work better for me. But if you don't have any under eye circles like mine then this concealer would be great for you. Like the foundation this also lasts all day, it doesn't feel cakey or dry on the eyes. Nor does it crease, the formulation is light and easily blendable. The shade selection is also good especially for a concealer. There's 6 shades to pick from and they start very pale and end up very deep which is great. It's really good to see companies launch such a good range of shades so everyone can enjoy using and trying the products.

What do you think of the Plantscription foundation & Concealer?

Sherrie xo

4 comments:

  1. This concealer is looking good to me. ... and an anti aging foundation sounds amazing... but I think they donot ship to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products look good and would make a great Christmas gift too! :)What other Origins products would you recommend together with the above ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Origins skincare, have you tried their skincare? I am currently using their Blemish pads, Spot remover and there new Make A Difference Plus+ moisturiser which i will be reviewing shortly. Hope that helps, you could try their Ginzing Eye cream which is also great.

      Delete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥