Friday 26 October 2012

John Frieda / Full Repair Range

 
John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo* £5.89
John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner* £5.89
John Frieda Full Repair Heat-Activated Styling Spray* £5.99

I'm always trying new shampoos and conditioners, the most recent duo which I've been using and testing is the new Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. I've not tried John Frieda for years so it's been nice to try the brand again. I want to start off my saying I really prefer shampoo and conditioners in tubes like the Full Repair ones. I hate bottles, you can never get everything out of them, so the tubes mean less waste.
Both the shampoo and conditioner have a lovely scent to them, they both contain Inca Inchi which is a lightweight oil. Hair is deeply nourished helping repair overworked hair.

I've enjoyed using the Full Repair Shampoo, it lathers up nicely and cleanses well. I normally have to wash my hair every other day but since using the Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I've managed to go three days between washing which is really good! My hair type is normal, whilst my hair isn't overly thick I do have a lot of it. The shampoo helps detangle any knots preventing any breakage or snagging when combing. 

The Full Repair Conditioner looks lighter in consistency but when I used this I was surprised. The texture is between a lotion and a cream. It's not overly thick like you would associate with a mask but it's not as light as some conditioners. I enjoyed massaging the conditioner into my hair paying extra attention to the ends of my hair. I also use a wide tooth comb to make sure the hair has an even amount. Plus I like to know all my hair is being treated.

The last product which I've been putting to the test is the Full Repair Heat-Activated Styling Spray. I don't use a lot of styling tools on my hair but when I do I tend to reach for my ghds or my Enrapture Totem Styler for curls. The great factor about this styling product is the benefits, no only acting as a protector but also treating the hair. Like the Full Repair shampoo and conditioner the styling Spray also contains the Ina Inchi Oil.The spray is helpful, you can target certain areas or spray a fine even mist all over wet/damp hair.

I would gladly repurchase these products again and would like to try the Deep Conditioner Mask. 
You can purchase the John Frieda Full Repair range from www.boots.com

Have you tried the John Frieda Full Repair Hair Care Range?

Sherrie xo

2 comments:

  1. I've used a Full Repair Serum and some other spray that I can't remember the name of, and I've really liked them. My hair is v fine so I was glad it didn't weigh it down. It's really tricky to find a heat protector spray that doesn't make your hair all crispy too, so good to know this one's a winner!
    Sara @ BelfastBeautyLove xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I'm glad they've worked for you. There's so many hair care products out there it's hard to pick! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥