Tuesday 9 October 2012

Ginvera Green Tea / Special Touches

 

I'm a huge fan of the brand Ginvera, I first heard about the brand from SheSaidBeauty Boxes when they featured a sample of the Ginvera BB Cream. Well I've been hooked ever since, you can read my full review here. This BB Cream is amazing, there's no BB cream like it on the market making it very unique and popular.I'm not surprised it's been shortlisted for the PureBeauty Awards 2012. The next product which has also made a positive impact on my skincare routine is the Ginvera Marvel Gel, an exfoliating gel which is unlike any facial exfoliator I've ever tried again making it unique and interesting. Not to mention great! You can read my full review here.

I wanted to mention that for a limited time only when you purchase two or more products you'll not only receive them beautifully packaged in an organza bag  but inside will be a special treat. China's famous flowering/blooming Tea. I think these 'special touches' make such a difference to the whole experience when you're purchasing products and trying them. If they are beautifully presented they have such a special feel about them, don't you think? 

Have you tried Ginvera? 

Sherrie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This packaging and set looks lovely! I've tried the marvel gel from my She Said Beauty Box sample and it is truly amazing! I just wish it wasn't so expensive! Great review x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the marvel gel, and ihave heard great things about the BB cream!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥