Monday 8 October 2012

Estee lauder / Perfectionist [CP+R]

 
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3993657550144896591#editor/target=post;postID=341320888691028998
 Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] with Pink Ribbon Keychain* £68

A little while ago I blogged about the amazing Evelyn Lauder Dream Collection which was launching in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I've been using and testing out Perfectionist which is a wrinkle/firming serum. I'm sure you've seen lots of rave reviews regarding Estee Lauder Serums. The newest serum to join the Estee Lauder serum family is Perfectionist [CP+R]
This serum appealed to me so much once I learnt more about the benefits, the serum aims to 'significantly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles'. Some of you may well know I will be hitting the big 30 in a couple months and have started to really look at my skincare and the products I use and what they're doing for my skin. I am so conscious of the lines on my forehead, they are a result of years of frowning! I've tried a couple products which claim to help reduce them and whilst they have they've not made such a difference as the Perfectionist Serum has. The texture is amazing very much like Idealist, it feels silky smooth and smells lovely. The packaging and the pump applicator are both great.I use this before moisturising day and night, I tend to use this on the areas where I need it most.

I'm sure you're all aware at this month is official 'Breast Cancer' Awareness' month. Estee Lauder will donate £10 from every sale of the Perfectionist with Pink Ribbon Key Chain sold in the UK. Also to add to this amazing campaign Elizabeth Hurley visited Selfridges Oxford street today. She will be visiting Selfridges Trafford Centre in Manchester this Thursday 11th October 1pm-2pm and also again on Thursday at Selfridges Exchange in Manchester at 7:30pm. Elizabeth Hurley will be signing special edition BCA purchases. So if you live near pop by and show your support for this amazing charity and campaign.

Have you tried the new Perfectionist Serum? I really want to try their best selling Advanced Night Repair Serum. I hear so many great reviews about this product!

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥