Wednesday 19 September 2012

Elemis / fresh skin

 
 100ml / £12.00

 
 15ml / £12.50

Following on from my review of the Origins Treatment Pads I wanted to rave about another blemish control product which I've been using and noticing a big difference. Elemis have launched some more products in their Fresh Skin range. Aimed at teens/twenties and combination/oily skin types which have problematic skin such a break outs.  Whilst I am not in my teens and only just in my twenties I still think this is a fab range to look into regardless if you're in your 20s or 30s.

The Elemis Skin Clear Treatment Gel* is very similar to another brand who have a very similar product, all I'm going to say is they are both as good as one another. The difference being the price and amount of the product and the scent. The Elemis Treatment Gel doesn't have that alcohol scent which I know the other one has. So if you found the scent over powdering or found it drying on your skin I would definitely recommend the Elemis Treatment gel. It helps to calm down an swelling and redness around the blemishes and then helps to clear blemishes without drying the area out.

The Elemis Skin Clear Purifying Face Wash* is great for balancing skin types out, I have combination skin and often find it hard to try and keep the oily ares hydrated but not over hydrated but also the areas which are dry not allowing them to get dehydrated. Having Combination/oily skin can be so hard to get right! You have two main areas to contend with dryness and oiliness, I think so many people make the mistake of drying out oily skin and then the skin works overdrive to hydrate the area and therefore producing too much oils for the skin.

You can purchase the fresh skin collection online from www.timetospa.co.uk 
They currently have an amazing 3 for 2 offer on full sized Elemis products!

Sherrie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh 3for2, perfect :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherrie, cool blog! Both products looks great and are worth a try! Which of the above products is your favorite though? :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥