Monday 2 July 2012

What's in my Handbag?


Hello everyone! From this title you can probably guess there's a trend forming. I love these type of posts so wanted to share my handbag. I've been using a changing bag for the past 2 years and have finally made the leap to a 'normal' bag and it's sooo nice.
Being a mummy means you have to have everything on hand at all times, especially when you're out and about. So having a bag which enables you to hold your items and other items which your children may need is important.
You would've seen this bag featured in my H&M Sale haul last week, it has a nice hand strap which I sometimes carry over my forearm. But I mostly use the long strap over my shoulder, It's a lovely mole colour and goes with most outfits. I love the rose gold metal detailing on the bag, I've seen many bloggers blog about the Zara Messenger bag which is similar in colour with the rose gold fastenings etc. It was a little too big for my liking considering I was trying to get away from larger bags after having a changing bag for a while. I still surprise myself with how much I can actually fit in this bag!

 So what's in my Handbag?

 

Make up bag / H&M Sunglasses / KORRES Handcream / Caudalie Beauty Elixir / Wallet / Tissues / Clarins Lip Perfector / Kindle Touch / iphone4 / BURT'S BEES Honey lip balm / SlimGum / Dummy Case / Nappies & Wipes / Keys / Pink Pot with snacks / Hello Kitty Hair clip / Goody Spin Pins


♥ I have already written my blog post showing you what's inside my makeup bag, if you missed that post you can read it here.

♥ My newest edition to my handbag is the new Kindle Touch, I literally bought this yesterday afternoon and LOVE it! I'm currently reading Fity Shades Freed.

♥ Keys for house & car.

♥ I carry my sunglasses in the hope that the sun may pop out to say hello.

♥ As for Peppa Pig she sometimes comes in my bag or anything else which is small but can help enterain my 2yr old!

♥ Caudalie Beauty Elixir I carry this around sometimes, I've been known to use this if I'm feeling a little tiered or if I have a sore head. It just helps freshen my senses and my skin at the same time!

♥ My wallet which contains my personal cards and pennies.

♥ BURT'S BEES honey lip balm has become a favourite of mine, I like carrying this around with me and just reach for it as and when I need it.

♥ Goody Spin Pins are amazing, if I want to pop my hair up in a bun these will do it for me in a matter of seconds! Highly recommend these.

♥ Clarins Lip Perfectors, I normally have one of the 3 shades normally in my handbag. These smell and look amazing on the lips. I have featured them in my June Favourites post. I don't keep these in my makeup bag because I use them so much so keep them in the little pouch where they're easy to reach.

♥ Korres handcream, this is the best smelling handcream I've ever tried.

♥ iPhone4 with the Adina cover from Case*Mate on, I use my phone loads and even blog on it if I have a spare few minutes.

♥ Slim Gum was recently sent to me and I've been testing them out to see if it can stop me from being a piggy! lol

♥ I normally carry around a pink pot which contains raisins, it's always handy to carry around some snacks for little ones. Plus I normally have a hair clip on me, this is a really cute Hello Kitty one from Sainsburys.

♥ Tissues are always handy, especially with a toddler around.

♥ I have a little dummy case from MAM which is very neat, the strap velcros around the link of the handbag perfectly. 
 
  
I hope you enjoyed this post, I can't think of any more - 'What's in my' posts, so if you can think of any please comment below!

What book are you currently reading?


Sherrie xoxo

8 comments:

  1. That bag is so nice, I love it! It's crazy how much you can fit in there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha looks like my bag minus the diapers (my kids are 7 & 5(twins)) + a few toys:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous bag! I really want to try those Clarins lip perfectors, they seem so lovely. The Caudalie is on my wishlist too! As an aside, Peppe rocks ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a nice bag - it looks a lot sturdier than the Zara one, which I think would be better? I'm still in a changing bag rut! I'm surprised you can fit so much - for you and baby in your bag!
    I tried reading the 50 shades of grey boom but have up as I hated it - I think is a marmite kind of book! So I'm back to (Attempting) to read the girl with the dragon tattoo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you've enjoyed this post. I still can't believe how much I get into this bag! Good things come in small packages ;) xx

    @EilidhPie The Zara one is in the sale online at the moment and I was so tempted but thought NO! I don't need another bag and this one serves me well. YEs I think you're right about 50shadesofgrey, I LOVE them. I was reading the 3rd Hunger Games book but had to put it down to read 50shadesofgrey so will have to finish that next. I do want to read the Gil with the dragon tattoo also. Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friggin love the bag! My bf picked it up in H&M once and was like.. you have to buy it, its co pretty! And I was like.. naaaaah, dont need another bag. Now - WHAT WAS I THINKIN?! Sure I did need it and they dont have it in my H&M anymore. Lucky you - being all smart and gettin it haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely bag! I read the Fifty Shades series last week, and loved it, but could understand the criticisms too!
    Apart from the two you have already done, the only other relevant post I can think of is 'what's in my suitcase' which I have contemplated doing, and think I may do in a few weeks, but I have no idea how it'd go down, and considering I usually pack haphazardly the night before I leave I'm not sure how it'd work! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tereza- Oh no! What a shame, well if it comes out again you'll have to snap it up! x

    @Katy- I'm gutted because I've nearly finished book 3 and dont want it to end! I think I could easily read them all again! Yes I hadn't thought of that one, What's In my Suitcase. x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥