Wednesday 11 April 2012

Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe...

Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe 

I've been curious about Xen-Tan products for a while now, especially after reading such great reviews from fellow beauty bloggers. I knew this was a product which I wanted a taste of! Not literally of course, mind you after you've smelt it you may hesitate ha ha.
So after reading rave reviews I had high hopes for Xen-Tan, well I can happily say I'm won over.
I think I've just found the ultimate self-tan which ticks all the boxes as far as expectations go for myself.

* Smells Great
* Easy Application
* Amazing colour, very natural
* Streak Free


When I saw the Deep Bronze ( DARK ) on the front I did have slight reservations and worried I may resemble one of the actors from Tropic Thunder. However luckily for me I woke up with a natural bronze tan. So don't be put off by the fact it's the Dark version. Of course if you have a lighter natural skin tone than myself you may prefer a gradual tanning product. On the Xen-Tan website they have a section which helps you decide which product is best suited for you- 'Find Your perfect Tan'
I wanted a medium tan and am very happy with the Deep Bronze Luxe, I'm not surprise this was voted Best Ever Beauty Buy by Elle beauty. The Luxe version is larger so you get to enjoy more tans for your money. If you wanted to see how you get on you could always try the smaller version first.

 

The formula is lovely and creamy which I prefer in a self-tan, I would use a spray also but because I have dry skin the cream/lotion formula's work a treat. The colour is slightly tinted so you can see where you're applying it, plus it gives you a lovely instant glow which is very promising. I always use a mitt to apply self tan and the Xen-Tan Luxury Tanning Mitt works perfectly together with the product. I prefer the colour choice of this tanning mitt to others purely because it doesn't look stained or dirty after numerous applications. Where as other tanning mitts I have are stained from the applications and whilst I know they are clean they still look dirty.


Before and After shots, I don't think I need to tell you which is which- What's funny is the fact I never realised how pale I actually am. I will definitely be embracing self-tan this year and feel confident I can get into a good self-tanning routine.
I would love to try the facial self-tanner and also the Xen-Tan Mist Intense or the Xen-Tan Dark lotion. If you've tried these I would love to know what your thoughts. 


 

You can find Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe from www.xen-tan.co.uk and retails for £28.99/236ml

Have you tried Xen-Tan? 

Sherrie xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I haven't used Xen Tan in years. Wondering why I ever stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren thanks for your comment :)

    I really want to try the facial one and maybe the spray, I love the vanilla scent x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥