Wednesday 11 April 2012

Favourite Hair Shampoo and Conditioner

I've mentioned before how much I love Ojon hair products, I've tried their amazing Hair Restorative Treatment which works wonders and not forgetting the Volumizing Styling Spray. I've just come to the end of the Dry Recovery- Shampoo & Conditioner and must admit I'm a little sad. I've used other shampoos and conditioners since first trying these but always come back to them and to be honest I used other products to help make these last that little longer. The smell of the Hydrating Conditioner is addictive, once you've smelt this you'll come back for more. I found the conditioner to work great on my tangles, I have a lot of hair which can get tangled and knotted.


If you have dry, dehydrated hair I thoroughly recommend the Dry Recovery range and the Hair Restorative treatment. My hair feels amazing after using these alongside each other, my hair feels soft and hydrated. If only these where available in super salon sizes, that would be wicked don't you think?

Ojon have an amazing offer at the moment- Enjoy a FREE full-size set of volume advance Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner with £20 purchases made online. Also you can enjoy free delivery!  But be quick because this is only for a limited time whilst stocks last! Click here for more details.

Have you tried Ojon? What products are your favourite?

Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥