Friday 13 April 2012

Models Own - Hed Kandi Collection

I'm sure you've all seen the latest nail collection from Models Own- Hed Kandi. If you haven't then you must, there's some amazing bright Neons which are perfect for this summer and the party animals out there.

 

Shades Balearic Cool & Hedonist are gorgeous ♥

I don't have a lot of blues so this has been a really nice change. Plus after wearing Balearic Cool I've taken a liking to this colour and think I may have to investigate some more blue shades.
I did find though that Balearic Cool was a little disappointing formula wise and I did need 3 generous coats to get a nice even finish. Has anyone else had the same problem with this shade?



Hedonist is an amazing hot neon shade, with a matt finish. I like the glossy finish so I've been using a top coat. This is an amazing toe nail colour and looks amazing with a tan, I've not yet tried this on my finger nails but will be trying it really soon.



There's another 3 more shades from the Hed Kandi collection, one of which has become very popular- Ibiza Mix. I've been to a few Boots to try and pick this one up and sadly each time I've been it's been sold out!

You purchase the Hed kandi Collection online from www.modelsownit.com

Have you seen or tried any of the Hed Kandi Collection?

Sherrie xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥