Monday 26 March 2012

Mavala Nail Polish S/S 2012

This weekend I've been fascinated with shimmery pastel nails. I've seen quite a few peeps using two shades and alternating them on their fingertips, so copying this trend I reached for 2 gorgeous spring shades from the new Mavala collection.


Rose Dust
Is bang on trend, a chic rosy beige shade which is easily worn. If you're a nude fan then this is a must for you. Or if you don't like wearing bright shades this would also be perfect.

Touch of Provence
Is a perfect creamy purple/ lilac shade. It's not too light or wishy washy like some lilacs. Described as a punchy purple hue, Inspired by the beautiful lavender fields. Touch of Provence will make you look effortlessly chic. 


You can purchase both of these pretty Spring shades online from www.beautybay.com retailing at £2.99 each plus free delivery, your purse will thank me for it.

I'm going to put an order in when it's pay day for the following shades: Sweet, Toulose, La Paz, Freshy, Sweety and Cyclades Blue. These all look so pretty, especially Toulose which is my favourite!

What shades will you be reaching for this Spring? 

Sherrie xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥