Friday 9 March 2012

KORRES- Mother's Day Gift Set

Well Valentine's has been and gone for another year and the next celebration on my calendar besides Easter is Mother's Day. Being a Mother myself I love to spoil my mum and to show her just how much she is loved and appreciated. My mum doesn't often treat herself so when I saw the KORRES gift set I thought it was perfect for mums out there and wanted to share with you the image.

 

Calendula Mothers Day Hand care gift set contains:


*Almond Oil & Calendula Moisturising Hand Cream (new)- great for all skin types, light weight and non-greasy.


*Calendula Sofening Soap- good for using on both the face & body, vitamin E helps protect skin.


*Milk Soap for stressed skin- milk proteins help soothe and calm skin.


The gift set is priced at only £12 which I think is great, this would make any mum happy I'm sure- Just don't forget a bunch of flowers as well!

£12.00


My hands get a good battering, I'm always doing the dishes or normal household chores and a gift like this would be perfect, sometimes you can't beat a gold old fashioned bar of soap can you?

Korres Calendula Mother's Day Gift Set is available to buy exclusively from Oliver Bonas.

 

 

What are you treating your mum to this Mother's Day?


 

Sherriexoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥