Friday 17 February 2012

bdellium tools eco-friendly

Lip brushes aren't something which I would class as a necessity but after having a new lip brush in my collection I've been questioning myself why I haven't considered this an important brush to have?!

I've been testing out the Bold Lip brush by a brand called bdellium tools, they are based in California and have a range of different tools suitable for everyone. One of their ranges features eco-friendly brushes made with bamboo handles. I have been testing out the brush with my OCC Lip Tars which do need a brush to apply.

20120217-192037.jpg

5.5 inch (14 cm)

20120217-192116.jpg

The brush itself is nice and wide and has firm bristles which help give a neat defined look, this can be difficult especially with bold strong lip colours. The green handles are made from sustainable bamboo. Also the Green Bambu range is vegan friendly and 100% cruelty free which is great news!



After looking at the Green Bambu range I have a list as long as my arm now! I love the look of the face brushes and the eye brushes.

I really recommend you take a look at the range from www.cutecosmetics.co.uk prices start from £6.50 and plus CutECOsmetics offers FREE standard P&P in the UK!!


Thanks for reading!


Sherrie xoxo


 

1 comment:

  1. i love the style of these brushes and this lip brush looks like the perfect size and shape, will definitely be getting some soon :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥