Tuesday 31 January 2012

KORRES Blusher & Bronzer review plus more!

Following on from my KORRES blog posts I said I was going to blog about the products in more detail. It's exciting when you discover a brand you've not tried before and then only to find out their products are great. It's been so refreshing and exciting, I love that exciting feeling you get. When did you last feel like that over a product or a brand? Please share below and comment!

If you follow my blog it won't be no surprise when I say I have a weakness for blushers, Korres blushers have such a smooth velvety finish to them which is very pleasing for a blusher-aholic like myself. I have 2 shades which I've been using and have found myself reaching for the Purple 22 shade mostly, probably because of this time of year. The other blusher called Peach is a beautiful Coral shade with a hint of gold shimmer through it. I know this will become my reach for shade in the summer.

Korres say-


Velvety blush for a luminous effect. With corn starch powder particles for a smooth and even finish. Soft creamy texture for an easy and uniform application and a wide colour pallet ranging from natural to more bright and intense shades.






Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder has been a must for me lately, this is my perfect contour shade thanks to the matte velvetly texture it applies and blends so easily. I have shade 01 Sunglow light which is ideal for this time of year, if you are a little darker then I would opt for shade 02. The bronzing powder is larger in size than the blushers, the compact is still very much the same colour and design. I like the nice big mirror inside which is always a bonus when on the travel or going on holiday. I like to use my large fluffy face brush and apply this all over and then concentrate on contouring my cheeks bone.

Korres say-


A velvety, tinted powder that provides the skin with a naturally tanned look. Its formula allows gradual colour build-up and an even, flawless result. The Sunglow Light Shade is ideal for light skin tones, especially those that have not been exposed to the sun, while Sunglow Warm is best for a deeper tan look. Monoi oil moisturises and nourishes the skin.


20120130-203655.jpg





I mentioned the KORRES Wild Rose foundation in my previous post and wanted to give some more info here, the foundation is a long lasting one with a SPF 20 which is great for all year round and comes in 6 shades. I struggled whether to go for the lightest shade or the second shade. I have more yellow in my skin rather than pink so opted for the second shade and I'm glad I did. Especially with the summer this is perfect. If you have a very pale English rose complexion I would say the first shade would probably be best suited as I think that one has pink tones to it, but I'm not 100% sure so do some digging and check out some swatches on YouTube if you can. I like how my skin feels when I have this on and find the coverage great, I have a little redness on cheeks and build up the foundation more in the areas I need. I like the smell but not sure about the bottle, I think if it had a little pump on it would be good for 'butter fingers' like me! Mind you I have been extra cautious and treated the foundation like liquid gold and very carefully pour some onto the top of my hand and then use my brush to apply. My skin definitely looks flawless when I wear this and seeings I'm turning the big 30 this year I need more coverage and a SPF.

Korres say-


Long-lasting foundation for a flawless, radiant finish. Smooth to apply and easy to blend, it offers natural-looking coverage plus SPF 20 sun protection. Wild Rose, a natural source of vitamin C, works to repair fine lines and brighten uneven skin tone.


 


Shade-WRF2


20120130-202935.jpg

I also reviewed the Korres Lip Butters which are a must for any lip balm fan! You can see that review here.

Korres also have a range of sun body and skin care, you can view the full range at www.bathandunwind.com

Have you tried Korres? I would love to know what you've tried and please leave suggestions below.

 

Thanks for reading,



Sherrie xoxo


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥