Thursday 10 November 2011

Elemis Pro-Collagen Body Cream

Following on from Elemis's award winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream,  Elemis have launched the 'ultimate' winter wonder cream Pro-Collagen Body Cream. This has certainly been my go to body cream, I have a heap of lovely body lotions and whilst they are good and do the job this body cream is much much more. After having 2 children my body has lumps and bumps, stretch marks etc... and not to mention that everything seems to hang north now lol! The joys of being a women and mother, I feel that since using pro-collagen body cream I'm treating my skin and giving something back to my body.



Pro-Collagen Body cream is part of the Sp@Home Anti-Aging range, using the key ingredient which is a marine extract called Padina Pavonica which is also found in the day cream.  Other key ingredients which make the body cream special is a trio of exotic oils, Castanha Oil, Basassu Oil and Bilberry Oil. The hardworking trio work together with Elemis's ground breaking Micro-Lattice technology and Laminaria Brown Seaweed to create a 'body stocking'. That sounds amazing doesn't it? It makes me want to bathe in the cream!



I love the vibrant royal blue packaging, I still have the box to store the body cream in ha ha. I'm a great believer in you get what you pay for and in this instance it's very true.  Pro-Collagen Body Cream retails at £49.00/ 200ml and you can purchase from www.timetospa.co.uk or from QVC, I just had a look and QVC have a great deal where you also get a 50ml Pro-Collagen Body Serum for £49.50.



Elemis say-

Aimed to deeply hydrate, nourish and visibly tone the body, the overall effect is one of lifting and firming with a youthful iridescent radiance.

The other two Sp@Home products from the Anti-Aging range are the Pro-Collagen hand & nail cream and Pro-Collagen body serum.


Will you be trying Elemis's Pro-Collagen Body Cream?


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥