Friday 9 September 2011

Ojon Dry Recovery Haircare

I've been using 2 new hair products by Ojon both from their Dry Recovery range for dry or dehydrated hair. My hair has had a lot of styling done to it lately so using a good quality shampoo and conditioner is really important to keep my hair in tip top condition. They both smell amazing and you can tell they are great quality just by smelling them which I know may seem a little odd but the ingredients are top notch. I've been using both of these for 2 weeks now and can honestly say my hair feels and looks amazing, so shiny and healthy. The special ingredients which make these products smell lovely are-

* Blue Agave Nectar
* Ojon Oil
* Essential Oils, Ylang Ylang, Sparkling Sweet Orange and Fresh Geranium


Hydrating Shampoo 250ml/£18.00
The shampoo is rich and pearlescent and smells divine! You need a small amount which lathers up lovely and really cleanses the hair well. I have thick hair and a lot of it and I normally have to apply a second helping of shampoo to really get a lather but I didn't need to using the hydrating shampoo. I've noticed how my hair is shiny and looks so healthy. I also noticed the colour of my hair looked bright and more intense.

Ojon say-
Nature's golden elixir helps repair damage in the shower while our Blue Agave Nectar, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil and Babassu Oil complex helps restore moisture and smooth roughed-up cuticles to keep hydration sealed in. Straw-like strands become soft and smooth as silk.



Hydrating Conditioner 250ml/£19.50
This conditioner feels and looks amazing almost like rich cream, I love to use a wide toothed comb to comb through and make sure all my hair is enjoying the treat! The conditioner is great for tangles, when I rinse the conditioner out my hair feels like silk and no knots or tangles which is great because I hate brushing out tangles. I think I need to give the conditioner credit for my shiny hair as well as the special ingredient Ojon Oil which penetrates the hair shaft deep down to repair and seal the cuticles.

Ojon say-
This rich, rapid daily moisture-proofing system with the hair-repairing power of nature's golden elixir plus Blue Agave, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Babassu Oil instantly quenches parched strands and surrounds them in an invisible aura of protection. As roughed up cuticles smooth down and lie flat, hair springs to life again. Dull hair becomes brilliantly shiny, incredibly soft and supple. Never weighs hair down. Never feels greasy at the roots. Smoothes static, tames flyaways, too.


Both shampoo and conditioner is safe to use daily and will not strip your hair of its natural oils which is good, I tend to wash my hair every 3 days if I can. However if you like to wash your hair every day or every other day it's important your using products which are natural and contain great ingredients which don't strip the hair else you could end up with a dry scalp and dull looking hair.

Ojon is available at John Lewis Stores and Online as well as QVC.

Have you tried Ojon?
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥