Thursday 23 June 2011

Nailtiques Formula 2 *Week 1*

Hello my lovelies I'm a very happy chappy whilst I'm writing this post because the sun is finally shinning! Hip Hip Hooray :)

My nails have been in such bad condition which really bothers me, I try so hard to look after them even though it seems an endless battle to achieve lovely long talons. I have NEVER been a nail biter which I am proud to say but my nails are just weak. I can't blame it on my diet because I eat a nice lot of dairy products which contain calcium so unfortunately it's just me! So there are a few products which can help with nail growth one of which I have been testing out.

Nailtiques Formula 2 is for soft/peeling/thin nails, well check check and check again!

Nailtiques say-
Formula 2 - Treatment for Soft, Peeling, Bitten, Weak or Thin Nails Nailtiques Nail Protein formulas were created to treat different nail conditions. The salon-tested formulations offer special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium to build a healthy nail foundation. The protein formulas bond the nail layers together building a strong nail foundation resistant to peeling, chipping and splitting.
Application-
Apply daily. As nails improve, decrease application. Formula 2 may be worn alone or with color polish.



BEFORE
As you can see from the photo above I have terrible soft peeling nails which just seem to be getting worse. I use my not so lovely yellow marigolds daily so I really don't know what I can do apart from maybe take a supplement for for my nails?

1 week after

Ok so one week on and as you can see from the photos above there's not a great difference yet however I can notice a difference in thumb, ring and baby fingers. Those nails seem to harder but as for my middle and ring fingers my nails still feel the same, I guess these are the fingers which take the most wear? I am going to keep using this for another 3 more weeks so totaling in 4 wks worth of treatment.

Nailtiques have other Formulas:

Formula 1 - For maintaining Healthy/Flexible nails.
Formula 2- Soft/Peeling/Bitten/Weak/Thin nails.
Formula 2 Plus- Excessive Problem nails.
Formula 3- Hard/Brittle nails.

So which one are you? The majority of people are Formula 2 but if by any chance you are Formula 1 please tell me your secrets?

I will post another follow up photo each week whilst I am carrying out my treatment, so be sure to check back and see my progress.

You can view the Nailtiques full range at Escentual.com


2 comments:

  1. i swear by nailtiques (have it on right now ha) if you are religious in application your nails will look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im using this at the moment too. In fact youve reminded me i need to do my nails xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥