Friday 24 June 2011

Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez


LIGHTS * CAMERA * PASSION

Love and Glamour is Jennifer Lopez's new fragrance, the visual is stunning as you can see below and conjures up Hollywood Glamour in an instance! The bottle is reminiscent of a woman's physique and the colours picked are very rich. A mix of soft gold and delicate rose work well together to capture the femininity of the bottle.

The box has an embossed layer of gold foil which gives the feeling of glamour, the bottle fits snugly in my hand which to be honest was a surprise. I'm not to sure about the cap, I like the delicate rose colour and the gold base but as for the shape and design I'm not to sure?

The fragrance is great for day wear because of the fruity floral notes, but for me this wouldn't be enough for evening wear as I like my fragrances quite heady and of course to last long.

* Top Notes *
Italian mandarin ♥ Guava ♥ Nectarine Pulp

* Heart Notes *
Waterlily ♥ Elegant Orchid ♥ Orange Flower Absolute

* Base Notes *
Sandalwood ♥ Sensual Musk ♥ Sleek Amber

LinkThis is a very generous 50ml which retails at £20 which is such good value for money and if you think this would make a great Birthday gift for someone then checkout the other sizes because a 30ml will only set you back £12.50 which is such a good price for a new fragrance.

If you would like to feel like a Hollywood Star then pop over to Escentual.com where you can purchase Love and Glamour.




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥