Tuesday 14 June 2011

Henri Lloyd Skin Protection For Men

Well as you know Fathers Day is fast upon us and so I have another special guest post from my hubby featuring products from Henri Lloyds Skin Protection for Men Range.


* Ocean Mineral Shower Gel *
* Ocean Mineral Hand Protection Cream SPF6 *
* Ocean Mineral Sun Defense Cream SPF15 *
* Ocean Mineral Tinted Moisturiser SPF30 *


The Ocean Mineral Shower Gel is a nice everyday body wash and has a fresh clean smell to it which is great for waking you up in the morning! The packaging is sleek and distinctive, if you saw this range on a shelf you would know it is for men.
The gel is deep blue and really gives that 'Ocean' experience, this would be great if you visit the gym or are a keen runner. I positive factor was the condition of my skin after using the shower gel, with some cheaper shower gels my skin often itches because it becomes dry. However with the Ocean Mineral shower gel this is not the case thanks to the seaweed extract and other good ingredients.

*200ml*


The Ocean Mineral Hand Protection Cream SPF6 feels nice and easily absorbs into the hands, I must admit this is a first for me. I haven't used a hand cream before so wouldn't know what was good and what wasn't good. However from using this a few times I can say the cream feels and smells good, my hands do feel softer and think this would be beneficial to anybody who has a manual job. I have also just noticed this can be used on feet, knees and elbows which is even better as I have terrible dry skin on my elbows so this will be put to good use.

*75ml*

Next up is a product which I must be honest and say I have never thought of using before, but must admit I have taken to this product very well and have been using this everyday. The Ocean Mineral Tinted Moisturiser SPF15 has been a pleasant surprise, I only really use moisturiser after a shave or if I have been out in the sun. However after trying this I have found it gives me a very natural look, almost as if I have been out in the sun the day before then applied moisturiser the morning after. The added benefit of this and the Sun Defence Cream is the sun protection. The tint is very subtle as you can see from the photo below.

*30mls*

The Ocean Mineral Sun Defence Sun Cream SPF30 follows in the same path as the other products in the sense of texture and smell, I like how the whole range carries the Ocean Mineral fragrance. What I like about the sun defense cream is the fact it just feels like I am applying a normal moisturiser without the feeling which is associated with most sun creams. You don't get that horrible greasy feeling on your fingers and you don't need to feel like you have to wash your hands after. This feels and smells good on the skin whilst the SPF is there to give your face the full protection needed. I would certainly pick this to use on my face from now on than the normal body sun creams.

The Henri Lloyd Skin Protection for men is available from Look Fantastic and feelunique.com so pop over and check out the range and other products.

So there you go ladies and folks this range gets the thumbs up from the hubby, and I can also say that from experience the hand cream smells lush!! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥