Sunday 28 November 2010

Racoon Clix 'n' Go Raunchy Red

This was a first for me clip-in extensions, so when I was asked if I would like to try these I said 'Yes' of course.
I was sent a 16" flash pack which contains 2 flashes in the shade Raunchy Red which is such a bright vibrant red and certainly would stand out on anyones hair!




The shade is really bright and great for a change, however for me I don't think I would be daring enough to wear this out. I would wear either Fiery Fox or Cheeky Chocolate which are natural colours.
Their are a variety of Funky shades and natural shades to pick from as you can see from the back of the pack.



The extensions come in 16" which is just a little bit longer than shoulder length and then 20" for that bit longer. You can use curling tongs and straighteners on them but not above 170'c


I was suprised how easy these are to use, they have their own simple step by step instructions in the pack but to be honest it's so easy you would probably know how to use these.




Here are some photos of them in my hair, I had a nice play with them and tried different looks. I re-postioned them in my hair to see what they would look like and still was not convinced on the colour for me BUT if you are brave and would like a change then these would be great!



When i see this bright colours I always think of Katy Perry so if you like her bright locks then these would be fab, maybe a rainbow of colours? That would look funky?


Katy Perry Photos from Flickr

Packs come in full sets or flash packs – all are available in 16” lengths. Full instructions come with each pack so you can design your own look. Prices start from £7.49 for the Next to Natural Hair Flashes and £39.99 for Next to Natural Hair full sets. 100% Human Hair Flash packs are available at just £9.99. Stockists www.luvhair.com

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥