Sunday 28 November 2010

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask

I don't know about you but my skin plays havoc this time of year. It gets dry, flaky and dull looking. It seems the winter draws out all my moisture and so I have to pay extra attention to look after my skin. Liz Earle have a Brightening Face Mask which contains camphor oil and toning witch hazel which gives the skin an extra jet of 'Umph' so to speak! These ingredients amongst others are just what tired dull looking skin needs.


This mask is very easy to apply like the majority of masks you must be careful and not apply to your eye & lip area. The mask is suggested that sensitive skins give this one a miss as the mask gives the skin a slight 'tingling sensation' which is perfectly fine but not for the sensitive skin types. I would suggest you opt for their Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask.

I have to say I enjoyed the slight tingling sensation and it didn't last long, this is great as a quick pick me up. My skin literally drank the mask and I left this on for 2 minutes and then used the muslin cloth as suggested with hand-hot water to clean away the mask.


The mask comes available as a starter kit £12.75 which is what I was kindly sent. This includes a handy zip bag, 50ml Brightening Treatment Mask and a muslin cloth. The starter kit is great for storing your mask and muslin cloth in for travelling. This would also make a great christmas present or stocking filler.


You can buy the treatment mask on its own as a 50ml and this retails at £12 however for an extra 75p you can get a muslin cloth and storage pouch which is well worth it. If your unsure about the mask you could always try the smaller sample size 15ml £4.75

What is your skin like in the winter? How to you keep it looking healthy and radiant? Please share I would love some tips!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥