Tuesday 5 October 2010

My top 5 Lipsticks..

Ok here are my top 5 lipsticks and YES they are all very similar, what can I say Im a neutral gal at heart. Even though I have my eyes on Toxic Tale from Macs new Venomous Villians collection oh and Innocence, Beware!


Ok here's the line up! L-R
My newest find is M&S Lipstick in Pale Blush this is such a beautiful nude and it was love at first sight and for the price £2.50 can you blame me?

Second is L'Oreals Fairest Nude I carry this in my bag and I love how it goes with everything! This is my lippie on the go. This is only available in the UK I really want to find a dupe for it, can you help??

Thirdly is a Clinique Colour Surge in Nude Splurge, this never use to a favourite but in recent months I have been using this lots just for a stronger jet of colour on my lips.

Fourth we have Rimmels Airy Fairy which is prob my 2nd favourite right up next to Fairest Nude. I love the pinky gold undertone to this lipstick and it smells good enough to eat!! I need to do some checking on this one as I know there are a few dupes such as Viva Glam V is one and I have a few others to check out.

Lastly is a very old but loved Lipstick and because you can no longer buy this I use to sparingly but nevertheless it is still in my top 5. Lancaster NM47

Some of these are so close in colour/shade. Have you tried any of these?


I would love to know your top 5 lipsticks.

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. im all about neutral lips too and bold dramatic eyes ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww they are so gorgeous..!!! seriously, I just looked at the picture with the swatches and went "aww" at Fairest Nude..! I like your top 5 lippies!!
    and OMG that Lancaster one is gorgeous, wow!!!!! *O* and again, the M&S, I am getting jealous haha. I'm really wanting the M&S now (always wanting what I can't have).. :))

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥