Friday 1 October 2010

£1 Bargains & Lovely Follower Award..

Bargains and only a quid even better I tell you!!

When we popped up Tescos the other day to pick up my little boys birthday cake once again I had to check out the cosmetics isle, do you like the 'I HAD TO' part. Its like a sin if don't!


Well they had these 2 beauties waiting for me. They are both lipglosses from Collection 2000 they are normally priced at £3.99. I picked up Tender which is a very natural/sheer colour gloss with a hint of colour, whereas Adore is more of a dusky rose pink and stunning!

These Lip Balmglosses as they are called, contain an SPF20, which is the highest i have seen on a gloss yet. The smell good enough to eat and if you have these already I know you'll agree, if not I strongly suggest next time your in Boots/Tesco check these out and smell them you wont be dissapointed. The also contain anti-oxidants, rose hips & mango extract which soothes and hydrates your lips, just what you need for the colder months.


Heres what they look like on the lips..

Tender

Adore..


Have you tried these? What are your thoughts?

Lastly I wanted to mention *Starsglittermagic* who kindly awarded me this award and wanted to say a big Thank you hun :)


Im suppose to award this to 15 followers but do you know what your ALL lovely and so I have awarded this to you all! So please come and take the award and post this on your blog :)

Thanks for stopping by :) & I hope your all having a lovely weekend

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm all new here and I have to say that your blog is great :D
    I saw that you have 79 followers so I'm really glad to be the 80 !
    About your post, I think they both look beautiful on you, I especially like Adore :)

    Lot of love ♥

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥