Wednesday 1 September 2010

Avon Calling..................

This is my mini Avon haul!! I have already had a sneaky play with the lip & cheek balms!!

When I first saw these lip & cheek shimmering balms I knew I had to try them!! I think I had to pay full price for one £3.75 and then bought the other for a £1. They always have some type of offer on. BUT I have to say they are so worth their full price anyway.


I have already had a sneaky play with them hence the photo. They come in two colours Powder pink shown on the left and Icy Petal shown on the right.
Next I bought one of their powder blushers after reading and hearing good reviews about them. I bought this when they were half price £3!!



I picked Russet and on first glances Im very happy with the colour, I'm going to have a play with this as a contour? I'm impressed with the packaging , its very sophisticated and high-end in my opinnion.

And I have saved my favourite till last!!! I love this limited edition quad (Aquadelic) the extra detail on the lid is really nice as it makes it special from all the rest. I bought this again on offer for £5 and its worth every penny. I have swatched the colours on myself when I first got the palette and the colour pay off is great. This palette could give any high-end brand a run for their money.


And here is a snap of the colours.............. ta..da.... can`t wait to play with this and see all the great looks you can do with it :)

Have you tried this quad? or any of their other quads?? If you would like swatches then please leave a comment :)


Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow i love the packaging...well done avon xx
    http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥