Thursday 19 August 2010

Tops I`m lovin right now :)


A few weeks ago I was out with my son at our local soft centre area and saw this other mummy wearing this lush t-shirt. It was so bright and funky, defo my cup of tea. I thought it was something H & M would do... I plucked up the courage and asked her where she bought it???
Well she bought it from TOPSHOP at christmas time :( sob sob!!!



BUT...............good old Ebay did me proud and I found someone selling the exact one size10 BN with tags!! And I won the top for a grand total of £3.40!!!
I love the print and also the print carries on around the back of the neck ;)

Also I`m loving this new top i recently purchased from my FAV shop H&M of course!!!!
I could live in that shop, its so packed with great fashionable clothes for affordable prices!! I bought all my maternity clothes from there and I buy the majority of my kids clothes in there too.



Would love to know your fav shops?? And have you ever walked up to a complete stranger and asked them where they got something???


Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥