Sunday 24 June 2012

FM Fragrances & Beauty.

A little while ago I was contacted and asked if I wanted to try a fragrance from FM Fragrances. I had heard about FM Fragrances before but never tried anything from them. Basically, in a nutshell they have a vast selection of fragrances for both men and women. The fragrances are sold under the Federico Mahora brand, made in the same factory by the same manufacturer using the same oils as your favourite branded ones. However, they are packaged in an unbranded bottle and given a number, so no need to pay for endorsements, advertising, packaging etc. 

So if you love Angel by Thierry Mugler you could in fact buy a bottle from FM Fragrances which has the same notes but branded differently. I love some of the designer perfume bottles but I'm open to try other alternatives because of the price difference. I like the fact you can pop the FM Fragrance bottles in your handbag and use it throughout the day without the worry of your fancy bottle getting damaged.


As you know I love perfume and was sent a fragrance which is very similar to Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. The 30ml bottle (as seen above) retails at £11.99, this is a HUGE saving from the £46 which it would normally cost online or in department stores. Whilst I would still pay out for my my favourite designer brands this isn't necessary for every single fragrance. So in my opinion FM Fragrances offers a really competitive alternative.


Below are a few items from the makeup range. They do remind me of Avon in terms of quality, packaging & prcing. There is a good range in nail polish shades which are both current and with colours you can wear all year. 


The process for ordeing FM Fragrances is really simple. Its on a par with how Avon operate. You order through a representative, who can help with queries or just simply place the order for you.

When the representative receives your order, they take care of the rest and arranges delivery to you.

If you have any questions, I know a distributor called Louise who contacted me originally and would be very happy to answer any queries i.e. if you're looking for a particular fragrance etc.

For more information on FM Frangrances or to contact Louise click here


Have you heard of FM Fragrances? 


Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥