Sunday 13 May 2012

My Week in Photos Instagram Style #1

Hi everyone! I hope you've all had a super weekend, the weather has made such a difference don't you think? The UK has finally been blessed with some rays, we enjoyed a lovely family packed weekend- swimming and shopping!
I love reading and seeing these type of posts on blogs and have done a couple here and there but really want to join in the weekly fun so I will be starting properly with this post #1.

Loving my Camera / Catching up with friends / Finding my lost Goody Necklace Headband!

Sisterly Love / Getting my legs out! / Visiting the Aquarium

Reading Bk2 Hunger Games / Homemade playdough for the lil' ones / Scrapping my new bronzer

Vit D tablets / Lusting after iced Doughnuts / InStyle Mag- Free nails.In polish (Bluebell)

 Sun is finally out! PROOF / Burning one of my fave candles 'Witches Brew'

Please feel free to leave your links to your Instagram weekly photos! I would love to see them.


Sherrie x♥x♥x

3 comments:

  1. I love week in Instagram posts too - I'm just so nosey and want to snoop what everyone's up to!

    If you want to snoop some of mine have a look here - flutter and sparkle little updates

    Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies, I will pop over for a nosey Gem x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥