Friday 25 May 2012

My go to Travel Brushes

I've been enjoying 'What's In my travel makeup bag' and other Travel related posts. So seeings as I'm going on holiday (I'm probably on Holiday when you're reading this!) I thought it would be a good post to share.

I only have one Makeup travel pouch which I got last year with Sigma had their worldwide free delivery, and no doubt I will place another order this year if they do the same thing. I bought their Black travel pouch which had a nice selection of travel brushes and I also bought their Sigmax brushes which I'd read rave reviews about and can totally see why.



Face Brushes (L-R)
Japonesque Travel Powder (review coming)/ Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki/ Japonesque Travel Blush ( review coming)


Eye Brushes (L-R)
 Sigma E40 Tapered Blending/ Sigma E55 Shading/ Sigma F70 Concealer/ Sigma E30 Pencil


 Other Brushes
Lastly are some brushes which don't fit in the pouch, the first one was a freebie from a Clinique Bonus Time which my mum gave me. I use this to apply my cream blush, I nearly always throw away the free brushes because 9 times out of 10 they're a load of rubbish. However it just goes to show that sometimes you get a good one!  

Clinique Foundation brush/ Boots No7 Concealer brush/ Sigma Travel E35 / Japonesque travel Smudger brush


I hope you enjoyed this post, I love reading about makeup brushes and trying new ones. If you have any you love let me know. These are only my travel ones, I do have others so if you would like to see my collection leave a comment below!

What are your favourite travel brushes?


Sherrie xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love this kind of post too! I did a post of 'whats in my makeup bag' a couple of weeks ago too - http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/whats-in-my-travel-makeup-bag.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sigma brushes, I got the sigma travel kit it make me blush for my birthday last year and I adore it!
    I just wish the case wasn't so bulky. Maybe I should invest in a roll, like yours. Lovely post.
    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ClaireRebecca.x
    www.glitterview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lucy- fab I will take a look thanks x

    @ClaireRebecca- Awwh thanks, I had a great time. Yes the soft roll is great for travel but otherwise I just use my pencil holders to store them but thinking of buying the e.l.f 3 section brush holder x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥