Friday 16 March 2012

Nailene - New Sensationail

I'm super duper excited to blog about a NEW amazing at home gel kit, nailene have just launched SENSATIONAIL. A salon quality manicure which takes 20 minutes and lasts up to 2 wks and costs a fraction of the price of other similar manicures. Available in the UK in Boots stores nationwide and also on www.boots.com, this portable at home manicure system gives you the benefits and the same glossy look a salon gel manicure would.

Nailene say-


A SENSATIONAIL manicure works out around £5.77 rather than the £25 per manicure from a salon.  The starter kit comes complete with all the tools you need to complete gel polish 10 manicures. the exclusive and compact PRO 360 LED lamp harnesses LED light technology to safely flash harden the SENSATIONAIL gel polish, sealing in the colour for a radiant finish, with zero dry time.

Nailene SENSATIONAL Invincible Gel Polish Starter Kit £85



20120315-213705.jpg

I have gone a little snap happy but wanted to really show the starter kit off, so you can see exactly what you get for your money. The packaging is sleek and minimal which is fine, you don't need fancy packaging- You just want a product which works and does what it says on the tin! I first tried it out on myself and I'm not a brilliant nail painter but found this so easy to do myself, I really thought I would need a friend to help me but I carried out the manicure fine no mistakes. I wanted to try it on my Mother-In law who wears polish all the time, I thought it would be interesting to see how long it lasts on us both.

This is the special lamp which transforms your nails...



The lamp was great because it has a built in button on the top, so when you've applied a coat of polish you press the button then place your nails in the lamp and the lamp beeps after 30secs so you know it's had its 'curing' time. I found the easy step by step guide easily to understand and great to follow and have it by your side to keep checking, but to be honest after doing it on my nails I soon picked it up and remembered it.



As you can see my mums nails are much better than mine! I envy her lovely strong long nails.



The starter kit contains one shade, the shade we have on is Raspberry Wine, a very pretty wearable shade. Nailene will be launching 12 more shades later this spring, there will be an Essentials kit which will act as a top up kit to the starter kit retailing at £25. The individual gel polish shades may seem steep BUT bear in mind you would get 10 gel polish manicures from one bottle! So it's worth it, you could always go half with your friends or family and then you can all benefit from Nailene SENSATIONAIL.


Do you have Gel Polish manicures? Would the NEW Nailene SENSATIONAIL appeal to you?



Sherrie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree - I have had this on since last Wednesday - 10 days and not one chip! It was really easy to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it. Super shiny nails that last 2 weeks @ less than salon prices.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥