Wednesday 14 March 2012

Liz Earle- Beauty Insider & Review

Liz Earle now have their very own magazine called- Beauty Insider which is a new monthly magazine keeping you up to date with latest launches and product information. I found February's issue interesting, I enjoyed reading about the behind the scenes and all the amazing work which goes into making the products. You don't have to miss an issue because you can view it online.



Since the weather has turned a little cold I've had to treat my skin with some extra TLC, luckily Liz Earle came to rescue and this tidy little Treatment Mask kit landed on my doorstep. I have normal -dry skin and my face absorbs face masks like there's no tomorrow. I love the rich creamy texture of the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask, perfect for dry sensitive skins. If you feel your skin is looking a little dry or dehydrated this would work wonders, the starter kit comprises of a full sized 50ml tube and then 1 muslin cloth and a handy sized zip pouch to store the mask and muslin cloth away safely. This is great if you travel & like to take a little treat with you.

20120312-145626.jpg

This is also a great mask for stressed skin thanks to all the special ingredients: Borage Oil, Geranium Oil, St.Johns Wort Oil and West African Shea.

I tend to use this when I'm having a pamper evening, run a bath bubble bath and light candle and pop on the mask and then relax!

20120312-145922.jpg

This would make a great Mother's Day gift, why not have it delivered for free? Liz Earle are offering free p&p until Wednesday 14th midday.


Have you tried Liz Earle before? I would love to know your favourite products.



Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥