Wednesday 14 March 2012

I won a day trip to LONDON!

Oh yeah baby! I set sail to the capital early this Friday morning and can not wait, for those of you who don't know I was the lucky winner of the Witch Skincare Facebook competition.

You simply had to write down in so many words why you deserved a trip to London to have your makeup done by the gorgeous Lisa Valencia in a central London hotel! I'm so chuffed I won, I haven't been to London for 7 years which is such a long time, I have a passion for makeup & beauty and never get alone time as I'm always busy with my 2 young children.

I can't believe I get to take a friend as well which is amazing, I'm excited to go on the train and to visit the very posh swanky hotel and of course I get to meet and have my makeup done by the lovely Lisa Valencia!



I will take my camera and snap away and then share my experience with you guys, roll on Friday!

 

Thanks for reading,

 

Sherrie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, what a lovely prize. Have a fabulous day, I can't wait to hear all about it :) Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you have an amazing time xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥