Wednesday 29 February 2012

Handmade Ribbon Bracelet

As you all know I love anything GIRLY and my daughter is turning 2 in June and I can't believe that my baby girl is going to be 2! She's a proper madam and a mummy's girl for sure.

When I saw these super chic handmade ribbon bracelets from Jennifer Rose Jewellery, I thought of her and knew she would love them, I adore items which are handmade. I think it gives that edge making it unique and special.

20120226-205324.jpg

20120226-205042.jpg

The bracelet is easily secured by tying the ribbon in a cute girly bow. You can purchase other colour options such as green and purple, they're all very pretty. I like how the bracelet is sturdy and you can tell this will last some play time! These would make lovely gifts.

20120226-205302.jpg

I was very impressed with how the bracelet came packaged, it really gave the feeling of something special. Like a lot of love and care had gone into the making of the bracelet. Also a great sense of pride as well, which was really lovely I thought.



You can purchase this super sweet Handmade Ribbon Bracelet online from www.jenniferrosejewellery.co.uk

Thanks for reading!


Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥