Thursday 2 February 2012

Everyday Minerals

Hello I hope you're all having a good week so far and wrapping up warm if you're in the UK! It's turned rather chilly here. I've been using 2 new makeup brushes and a stunning loose taupe eyeshadow shade. The colour is so me and works perfectly as an all over shade and buffed into the socket. In the Garden is described as an Antiqued Bronze but as you can see from the swatches it's a very pretty taupe/mink shade.

20120130-231118.jpg

 



 

20120130-231054.jpg

Everyday Minerals have a selection of makeup brushes, I tried their short handles Kabuki brush last year and was very pleased with the soft bristles and no fall out when washed. The 2 new brushes I've been trying are the kabuki brush and the dome brush both can be used ideally for eye makeup but I've actually been using some brush to buff in my under eye concealer. That's what I love about certain brushes, how versatile they can be. You can use them How you wish and what works best for you achieving the results you want. I've also tried this as a blending eye brush and it works perfectly.

Dome Blending Eye brush and Eye Kabuki brush.

20120130-231155.jpg

20120130-231218.jpg

Eye Kabuki brush is more packed and dense than the Dome brush as you can see from the photos, I tend to use the Dome        brush to apply shadow all over the lid and then it works great for blending and buffing into the crease. This is definitley a brush I could not live without, this really does do 2 jobs and will be coming with me on my holidays.

Dome Blending Eye Brush is another great brush which doubles up as a concealer brush. This is a brush used for blending and fits perfecly along my brow bone making this brush great for applying highlight. I've been using it for buffing in my under eye  cream concealer.  can't rate these 2 brushes enough! Everyday Minerals offers international shipping and stocks an array of pretty eyeshadows and blushers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The handles are made from renewable bamboo and feel very comfortable in the palm of my hands, Everyday Minerals is also Vegan Friendly and 100% cruelty free which is just how we like it.

20120131-223058.jpg




If you're in the UK Cocktail Cosmetics stocks the range.


Have you tried Everyday Minerals?


Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥