Friday 10 February 2012

Dr Andrew Weil for Origins- Mega Mushroom

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well and wrapping up warm. My central heating has been well and truly used these past couple of weeks, and doesn't my skin know it! I don't often get sensitive skin, even though it's mainly dry. Since the heating has been blasting out and the cold weather has been so bitter my skin hasn't taken to it very well. It's become red and bumpy, especially on the tops of my cheeks. After hearing Tanya Burr rave about Origins Dr Weil Mega Mushroom range I was really interested to learn more about the range. If you suffer from sensitive skin then this particular range would be perfect. I've been using their Serum and Lotion along with my normal skincare routine. I've found using the serum after cleansing and toning in the evening is very soothing. Then in the morning after cleansing and toning I use the lotion and then my day cream. The lotion is very light and not heavy on the skin. As my skin is dry and parched it drinks up the lotion and then my day cream helps seal the moisture and adds another protective layer.

20120207-215610.jpg

20120207-215639.jpg

20120207-220012.jpg

The Advanced Face Serum is very soothing and instantly helps calm the skin. Special ingredients of Chaga Mushrrom, Pleurotus Mushroom, Certified organic Buckthorn, Spike Moss and Mangifera Leaf Extract. That's not all though, as well as the key ingredients this formula also contains the original ingredients from the Dr.Andrew Weil collection. Hypsizygus ulmarius, Cordyceps and Reishi Mushrooms, Turmeric, Ginger and Holy Basil. The serum would be very soothing for skin which suffers from Roseacea.

The Soothing Face Lotion is very light weight which is great for me because I can still use my day cream over the top, it's also oil-free so for oily skin types this is also good to add to your routine. Helps reduce redness and sensitivity, the formula also contains the key original Dr. Andrew Weil ingredients as well as Narcissus Lily Bulbs. If you suffer from redness, stressed skin and sensitivity then I would really recommend you pop to your local counter and speak to the Origins consultant because this range would be great for you! They also have makeup remover wipes, a day and night cream and a toner and cleanser.

Origins are due to launch a new product to the range called Dr Andrew Weil for Origins Skin Tone Correcting Serum, already launched at Harrods but due to hit counter nationwide and online 1st March! The new product will help combat discolouration, dark spots, uneven skin tone and cause of the matter. Skin will be radiant, brighter and younger looking- can I have bucket load please!!! ha ha

Origins say-


In a recent 12-week clinical study on a group of adult women with all skin types, Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Bright Skin tone correcting serum proved to instantly brighten skin and improve clarity and radiance. In addition:


•92% showed brighter, more even skin tone in just 4 weeks


•83% showed a visible reduction in appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks


Origins measured nine clinical endpoints including evenness of skin tone, reduction in the appearance of spots and improvement of clarity and radiance. Skin parameters were measured at five different time points.




Origins online always have great offers so be sure to click on the 'Special offers' tab, the best one at the moment I think is when and more you purchase 2 items you automatically receive the Brighter By Nature High Potency brightening Pads ( 20 pads) worth £15. These sound great, i've not tried them before but if you have I would love to know!

Thanks for reading, do you have sensitive skin?



Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥