Saturday 11 February 2012

Clinique non- streak bronzer for men

Who says we can't be bronzed in the winter? My lovely husband is reviewing a product for you gents today by Clinique which claims to you give a natural healthy glow. Keep reading to find out what my hubby thinks...

 

When I first saw the bronzer I did think 'yikes' this is going to be way too dark for myself but after you blend it into the skin it soon softens and blends well. I have fair/medium skin colouring and find this too dark for me just on it's own, so after telling my wife the situation she then suggested I mix it with my face lotion! 'Doh' why didn't I think that! So that's exactly what I did and still do.

20120211-194501.jpg

*£16.50*

20120211-194558.jpg

I use this every day and it lasts all day which is great, another positive comment about the product would be it's easily absorbed and doesn't come off if I spray my aftershave or if I'm in the rain. Plus if you have a little stubble it still works easily to apply and doesn't sit around the hairs. I like that it doesn't look shiny on the skin or greasy.


20120211-194653.jpg

20120211-194717.jpg

20120211-194843.jpg

The size of this tube is a 60ml and whilst it doesn't look like it may last I assure you it will last a while. Partly because you need the smallest amount and plus I mix it with some lotion to lighten it. It just gives me a nice healthy glow and looks very natural when applied. You can buy this online here--> www.clinique.co.uk

 

Thanks for reading and thanks to my hubby for a


great post!


 

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥