Wednesday 22 February 2012

Batiste NEW Cheeky Cherry

A little while ago I got a lovely surprise from the fab ladies at JWPR.

Batiste have a new can in town and boy is this one charmingly cheeky! Adorned in cute cherries, this fragrance is fruity and fresh. Just what you want your hair smelling of, well I do anyway. I'm a huge fan of cherries not only to devour but I also like the image and print of cherries, I think the can looks super sweet and stands out on my bedroom cabinet. Very kitsch!

20120221-125706.jpg

Batiste say-


Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.


I couldn't believe the surprise which accompanied cheeky Cherry! I've been wishing for rain, ha ha just so I can show off my scrumptious new cherry dome umbrella.

20120221-125752.jpg

20120221-125833.jpg

You can pick up the cheeky Cherry dry shampoo from Boots, Superdrug and lots more fab shops and places! It costs a very reasonable £2.99

 

Thanks for reading!



Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥