Saturday 7 January 2012

Paula's Choice Resist Hand Cream

A little while ago before Christmas I was kindly asked if I would like to feature Paula's Choice new hand cream on Beauty In The Mirror. I've heard a bit about Paula's Choice but never tried the brand before so thought this was a great opportunity.

Being a sufferer of dry skin this time of year plays havoc with my skin. I have to UP my skin care routine and my body care routine. Being a busy mummy of 2 children I'm always out and about pushing a pram or washing the dishes so my poor hands get a bashing! I've been testing out the new hand cream from the Anti-Aging range Resist.

20120104-223736.jpg

Paula's Choice say-


Resist Ultimate Anti-Aging Hand Cream with SPF30 and Antioxidants provides board-spectrum sun protection and intense moisture for smoother, softer, younger-looking hands every day. Shields hands from environmental damage, brown discolourations and increases collagen production.


This actually feels and looks different from any hand cream I've used, in a good way! I like the formula, not greasy or heavy on the skin. I can tell it has a high factor because when you first apply it, it's VERY white but easy absorbed into the skin. I normally get dry sore skin on my knuckles but thankfully since using the high factor hand cream I've not had any dry sore skin so it definitely helps protect the skins natural layer.

You can purchase Resist Hand Cream online from www.paulaschoice.co.uk and retails at £19.00. If you're going away somewhere cold OR if your job entails a lot of work outdoors this would be perfect for your hands.

Thanks for reading


Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥