Sunday 1 January 2012

LUSH Latte Lip Tint

I've been meaning to write up a quick blog post about a very scrumptious lip tint. For coffee lovers this is must! LUSH brought out a new lip tint a little while ago called Latte.

20111230-121723.jpg

Latte Lip Tint has a stunning rich melted copper look which is beautiful on the lips. I buff this into my lips to give a very soft subtle shimmer.

20111230-141820.jpg

20111230-141838.jpg

Lush say-


This lip tiny gives you soft, kissable lips thy leave people wanting an extra shot. Spend your 'bucks on this- it costa lot less than other lip tints! This blend of almond oil and Japan wax will give a moisturising boost to your lips whilst still being light to wear and holding the subtle latte colour blend on your lips.

Have you tried any of Lush's Lip Tints? This is my first one and I really want to try some more.

Happy New Year!!


 

Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at this in Lush yesterday and I was really tempted to buy it. I love the colour and consistency of this. I did buy a Snow Fairy one last year but its quite hard to smooth onto the lips but this one seemed to glide straight on my finger. I don't really like coffee though so that's what put me off buying it! I agree it will be great for coffee lovers though! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥