Tuesday 10 January 2012

Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector

If you want glowing healthy skin then keep reading because Clarins have some great products to help achieve a healthy glowing look whilst keeping it natural. With the festive season over I've been wanting to give my skin a really nice healthy glow after lots of late nights and lots of naughty food! Your skin is illuminated with just one layer, skin is evened out looking smooth and flawless, I found using this as a base was also a great way of getting your foundation to last longer on your skin. A very close friend of mine is getting married in March, I'm actually her Maid of Honour and she's asked me to do her makeup for her. When I first tried both of these I thought of her right away and will be mixing a little in her foundation as well as my own.

20120107-220352.jpg

20120107-220451.jpg

Shade 00 Rose Shimmer is a very pretty iridescent rose with very subtle shimmer, I would say it's more like a sheen. Don't be put off by the shimmer being all over your face because this is very subtle but beautiful. Shade 02 Champagne Shimmer is a lovely warm golden colour which actually gives a little colour in the face which is very faltering.

Shades 00 & 02

20120107-220655.jpg

You can wear these alone or underneath your face makeup. I've actually been mixing a pump with a pump of my foundation and making a lovely healthy glowing mix! I genuinely like both of them, they are both totally different as you can see from the swatches but they both give such a lovely glow. I'm thinking that Champagne Shimmer would be great for Summer/Autumn and the Rose Shimmer for Winter/Spring. However you can wear them all year round that's just my own thoughts.

20120107-221727.jpg

20120107-221831.jpg

20120107-221855.jpg

 

20120107-222030.jpg

20120107-222311.jpg

 

I took a photo of my hand before and after applying a layer of the Champagne Shimmer just so you can see how pretty and dewy it makes your skin look!

20120109-191515.jpg

20120109-192131.jpg

I don't think I could pick between the two shades because they are both stunning, I like to apply a little of Rose Shimmer over the top of my foundation on my brow bone and my cheek bones. I use a foundation brush to apply it but can you use your fingertips if you prefer.

You can pick these up at your local Clarins counter or online from Clarins and they retail at £24.00 each which is a really great price considering how little you need. This would last you the spring summer and they are 30mls in size. I've found them a little cheaper on Escentual.com for £19.20 but sadly Rose Shimmer is out of stock but I'm sure you can reserve.

Thanks for reading!


Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥