Monday 19 December 2011

Weleda Skin Food...

Weleda Skin Food needs to be in everyone's home, great for all the family. I first heard about Skin Food after reading a few fellow beauty bloggers blogs and thought ohh this sounds good! I have combination skin which tends to be more on the dry side, but suffer from your typical dry knees and feet. I can happily comment I've been using this on my face and my knees and feet and so far so good. The texture is very creamy and a little goes a long way.

20111218-133235.jpg

As the formula is so creamy and nourishing it gives an instant relief to any sore dry skin. I often find if my skin is dry it can become itchy and then feels hot or uncomfortable. Just by applying a small amount of Skin Food my skin feels relieved and soothed.

Weleda Skin Food not only nourishes your skin but also protects your skin. Whilst maintaining the skins natural moisture levels it can also protect your skin from outside aggressors.

Extracts of organic Pansy, organic Chamomile and Calendula are all traditionally used to soothe the skin. Also I'm sure that Calendula is very good for bruising of the skin as well, making this ideal for both chasten and adults. Skin Food is a great al rounder for the face, hands, feet and elbows and even the knees!

20111218-133054.jpg

20111218-133136.jpg

Weleda recommend you apply a small amount to dry or rough skin as needed and massage into the skin until your skin has drunk all of it up! You will find that the cream leaves a light film of product on the skin which is perfectly normal and this actually as a protective cover so to speak.
Free of synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.

75ml RRP £6.90, I found this super cheap and with FREE delivery from www.Naturisimo.co.uk

Have you tried Skin Food?


 

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥