Sunday 18 December 2011

Ciate Nails

Since the festive season has come to stay I've been polish mad and love painting my nails all different shades. The latest 2 polishes to join my collection are both by Ciate, a brand which I'm sure you've all heard of. They sell a lovely selection of polishes in different finishes are probably most known for their super sweet bottles.

20111218-142024.jpg

Cream Tea is so pretty and very much a shade I love to wear. A beautiful creamy warm nude with a subtle hint of gold reflects which catch in the light and really look pretty. I love the wide brush which makes painting so much easier and enjoyable.
The brush is made from 250 optimum bristles with a flat brush finish. Also with the Ergonomically designed bottle you can control it a lot easier thanks to the long handle. The bottle is curbed to sit comfortably in your hand.

20111218-143154.jpg

Members Only is a beautiful very soft shade. I would probably wear this more in the spring/summer. A stunning peachy gold shimmer which also transforms a polish when applied over the top or even used in a french manicure would look lush!

20111218-143644.jpg

Have a look on the Ciate website to see all stunning polishes! There are 3 which really stand out to me and that's Twilight, Jewel and fade-to-greige


What have you been wearing on your nails this season?


 

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥